Skip to main content

Fires heavily damage two Benson homes

Lead Summary

Two homes in Benson were heavily damaged by fire just a day apart. There were no injuries reported in either fire.
Sunday, the home of Breanna Flaten on Sanford Road, a fire that apparently started in the kitchen left it in ashes and extensive smoke throughout the structure. The belongings inside the house are reportedly unsalvageable. 
For more on this story, subscribe to the Monitor-News and support community journalism.

Sign up for News Alerts

Subscribe to news updates