NOTICE OF SHERIFF’S SALE UNDER JUDGMENT AND DECREE
NOTICE OF SHERIFF’S SALE
UNDER JUDGMENT AND DECREE
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF SWIFT
EIGHTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Case Type: Other – Mortgage Foreclosure
Court File No.76-CV-13-79
Linn E. Ekvern and Francis Jamme,
Sheila Reinke and Kyle Reinke,
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated June 5, 2006, executed by, Sheila Reinke, as Mortgagor, to Linn E. Ekvern and Francis Jamme, as Mortgagees, and filed for record June 8, 2006, as Document Number 22197, in the Office of the County Recorder of Swift County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $50,000.
3. The foreclosure sale is being made in accordance with the Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, Order for Judgment and Judgment issued by the Swift County District Court on July 15, 2013 (the “Judgment”), which directs that a sale of the land be held. The Judgment was entered in that certain action identified as Linn E. Ekvern and Francis Jamme vs. Sheila Reinke and Kyle Reinke, filed in Swift County District Court, Court File No. 76-CV-13-79.
4. The Judgment states that the amount due on the Mortgage as of February 1, 2013, is $40,114.48, plus interest thereon at the rate of eight percent (8%) per annum. The Judgment states that Plaintiff shall also be allowed to recover fees and expenses in the amount of $4,947.50.
5. In accordance with the Judgment, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
That part of the South Half of the Northeast Quarter (S1/2 of NE1/4) and part of the Southeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (SE1/4 of NW1/4) of Section Seventeen (17), Township One Hundred Twenty (120), Range Forty (40), Swift County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Beginning at the east quarter corner of said Section 17; thence South 89 degrees 37 minutes 09 seconds West, assumed bearing along the east-west quarter line of said Section 17, a distance of 3131.80 feet; thence North 2 degrees 43 minutes 27 seconds East a distance of 545.38 feet; thence South 86 degrees 14 minutes 35 seconds East a distance of 479.31 feet; thence South 1 degree 33 minutes 16 seconds East a distance of 465.10 feet to a point 45.00 feet northerly of the said east-west quarter line of said Section 17; thence North 89 degrees 37 minutes 09 seconds East a distance of 2614.97 feet to a point on the easterly line of said Section 17; thence South 00 degrees 00 minutes 00 seconds East a distance of 45.00 feet to the point of beginning, containing 8.73 acres, more or less.
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Swift County, at public auction on September 19, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., at the Swift County Sheriff’s Department, 301 14th Street North, Suite 4, Benson, Minnesota.
6. The address of the property encumbered by the mortgage is 850 60th Avenue SW, Swenoda Township, Swift County, Minnesota, and the tax parcel no. is 18-0091-100. The lenders are Linn E. Ekvern and Francis Jamme.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. PART OF THE PROPERTY TO BE SOLD CONTAINS YOUR HOUSE. YOU MAY DESIGNATE THE AREA OF A HOMESTEAD TO BE SOLD AND REDEEMED SEPARATELY.
YOU MAY DESIGNATE THE HOUSE YOU OCCUPY AND ANY AMOUNT OF THE PROPERTY AS A HOMESTEAD. THE DESIGNATED HOMESTEAD PROPERTY MUST CONFORM TO THE LOCAL ZONING ORDINACES AND BE COMPACT SO THAT IT DOES NOT UNREASONABLY REDUCE THE VALUE OF THE REMAINING PROPERTY.
YOU MUST PROVIDE THE CREDITOR CAUSING THIS PROPERTY TO BE SOLD, THE SHERIFF, AND THE COUNTY RECORDER WITH A COPY OF THE LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF THE HOMESTEAD YOU HAVE DESIGNATED BY TEN BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE THE DATE THE PROPERTY IS TO BE SOLD.
Dated: July 30, 2013
SHERIFF OF SWIFT COUNTY