On the Road with the Benson Bakery
KSTP On the Road host Jason Davis was in Benson last week to do a story on the 80th year of the Johannessen family serving the people of the area the best in baked goods, cookies, candies and pies.
Three generations of the family have owned the business with a fourth generation coming up. The story should air in the coming months.
- Large city roads project gets underway in May
- Benson’s assessed value increases by nearly $1.5 million
- They’re back . . . BHS choir students return from 6-day trip to New York City
- A mild winter means ice goes off Minnesota’s lakes early
- More options made available to buffer strip state requirements